Sunday, March 16, 2008

First page

As I was cleaning my room the other day, I found an old note book which I bought on the first day of college. Obviously I had scribbled something on the very first page which I cannot recollect doing so. It goes like this -
NOT MEANT FOR THE LINGUISTICALLY CHALLENGED!
* This copy contains unfinished sentences, incorrect spellings, never-before-heard medical terms, and lectures heard in between day dreamings. Plus five blank pages at the back for various scribbling purposes.
* Punctuations have been neglected intentionally in order to maintain the flow and continuity of the text. Diagrams have been drawn with sincere and dedicated efforts, within a limited time and space. In case of confusions with the diagrams, rotate the copy several times before coming to a conclusion.
* In case you find this copy in your hands, do not bother to return it. The owner, most probably, would have dropped out of college.
* Burn after use, in order to prevent spurious copies.
Copyright luliana Inc. 2003

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny! [:)]

Post a Comment