Friday, May 22, 2009

Q & A

A few stupid questions and their equally stupid answers.

Q1. Why do I call myself luliana?
Ans : Many many years back, a person who goes by the name of Lianchungnunga, the self proclaimed leader (by virtue of being the only kid in our class who could verbally beat up all the other kids) of The Subri Group (Don't ask me the meaning of Subri. We were a stupid lot back then, and Subri was one of the many stupid words we coined. Actually, I realize it wasn't suppose to have a meaning at all. By the way, we later changed it to Rangers. And no, we were not a fan of The Power Rangers) said, "From this day onwards, you will be called luliana (big head). You will be the anointed one, the one with the big head. Your descendants will roam the face of this earth, and you shall live till the day you die".

I fully believe him. But the problem is, I haven't found the one to bear me all my descendants who will be roaming the face of this earth.


Q2. Is that my skull x-ray on the avatar?
Ans : No, it is not. I do not know whose skull it is. All I can say is that it's that of a child, probably less than ten years old. Just a wild guess.


Q3. What is zafirlukast, and why do I use it for my blog url?
Ans : Back in 2007 when I started this blog, I tried a few words for the blog url, but none of it was available. I was out of options, or rather patience, and so out came my medical dictionary, which by the way is my refuge when it comes to stupid, non-sense and literature-killing words. I started flipping the pages from the back, and zafirlukast was just a random choice, really. I would further like to emphasize here that there is no emotional, spiritual, political, historical, physical, chemical or biological relationship between zafirlukast and the contents of this blog.

And oh, zafirlukast is a leukotriene receptor antagonist, and mainly used in the treatment of asthma.

See, I told you there is no emotional, spiritual, political, historical, physical, chemical or biological relationship between zafirlukast and the contents of this blog.


Q4. Does the contents of this blog reflect my personality?
Ans : Maybe. Or maybe not. I just blog whatever comes to my mind. This blog is essentially a mixture of politics, spiritual posts and dirty jokes. So it's not possible to become a politician, a church leader and a joker all at the same time. That's what I used to think.

But think again. Being a Mizo, that might be possible, I think.


Q5. Do I like blogging?
Ans : Of course. What a stupid question anyway!!


16 comments:

awitei said...

Politician, joker n church leader tih vel khi..i ziak thiam mai2..
Blog FAQ ni mou.. :)

Varte said...

zafirlukast chu i vairam hming amaw ka lo ti mai asin, awmze hran daih lo zu nei chuan.. :)

Joseph said...

Then, why do u use "Thlawhbawk" as your blog title and whats the meaning of it?

Hriatpuia Pa said...

I profile pic-a luruh lem hi Zafirlukast a nih ka ring a! Mahse i 'skull' chu a nih ka ring lo re' ah, a tir atang hrim hrimin!

Mizohican said...

Ohhh. I always thought that was Homer Simpson's skull. okieee thanx for enlightening me.

Jerusha said...

In Subri leader ang deuh deuh khi keipawh kan tet lai chuan ka nei ve nual mai. Kan veng zurui trawng ve deuh pakhat hian ka tet lai chuan kawng a ka kal lai te hi lulian min lo ti ziah a ka rilru na thei rapthlak! hahah

Interesting - zafirlukast sounds very 'Islamic' (?) A muslim tawp a ri khi..

Anonymous said...

Tun winter holiday khan Lianchungnunga'n airport ah min ron be hlawl
-makima

luliana said...

@Toy soldier : ni deuh roh :) hehe

@Varte : kha daih kha asin :P

@Joseph : ohhh..hei phei hi chu inlaichinna a nei lo nasa lutuk a ka ziak lang peih ta lo mai :P

@Zaia : hehe...va ring mak teh daih ve :)

luliana said...

@illusionaire : u r ualkham :D

@jerusha : luliani i lo ni thin reng a ni maw chu :D hehehe...

@makima : a puitling leh lutuk a a tenawm el ul ania :P

OpaHmar said...

interview face i thiam hmel hle mai
tunah chuan hawiher chauh zir a ngai tawh ang
I haw hunah nula rim tur ka hre teuh a nia, lo zir char2 roh

luliana said...

Opa : nurse hostel-ah ka leng peih lo ania aw...P

Mak deuh maiin interview hi ka huphurh ngai miah lo...

awitei said...

i twitter chu van han update khat turu

Unknown said...

I blog hi ka chhiar ve thin tih ka rawn inhriattir mai2. Hrilhfiah ngai duah hming i hmang taima hle mai, a tha viau ve.

luliana said...

@toy : hehe..khi ka update ve zeuh zeuh tawh khiiii :P

@fela : i ti lawmawm e, ka taimak vang phei chu a ni chuang law :)

virgochhas said...

luliana leh luliani chu soi wrem dan a awm mai lo maw...

so your descendants will be able to roam the face of this earth, and you both can live till the day you die...

:D

luliana said...

@Pi VC : soi wrem a duh chuang lovang :P

Post a Comment