Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Guwahati - random pictures

Some random pictures I captured with my phone camera during the past couple of days. I'm not into photography or anything like that, nor am I trying to show off my skills. I just took these pictures by chance, and guess what, they came out better than I expected.

Narakasur hilltop - our college hilltop.


All pumped up for exams! A poster pasted by one of my batchmate on his door.


Construction of a new auditorium in full swing. A view from my balcony.


Spooky..huh?!! TV tower on Narakasur hill top taken on a cloudy day.


The setting sun in it's full glory.


"Woner"

4 comments:

kumtluang said...

heu! ka rin aiin i vaziak puitling rouhve! i soi rualin ka hong nghal e,hmanniah Adikin min silha,hon ka tuma,ka theilo re re a, hei ka theita e, ka blog lo visit vela.....kumtluang.blogspot.com aw. ve mai mai ana. I ti tha e, i u nih anuam hahahaha

luliana said...

thank u thank u..tlawh chiang..ka sawi ang deuh khan i thlarau chu ka hre lova, mahse taksa lamah chuan i ngaihtuah awm tawp lo mai...

Mizohican said...

Reminds me of my old phone... akekeke :-)

luliana said...

Was it as GOOD as mine?hehe

Post a Comment