Thursday, April 30, 2009

Half century

I didn't realise this would be my 50th post, until this morning when I saw the number of post on my dashboard. It took me exactly two years to reach this landmark. Not bad considering the level of my computer literacy and the amount of time I spend online. One small step for others, one giant step for luliana!

A special thanks to all the regular, not-so-regular and would-be-visitors. Thanks guys, for pretending to like all the crap and nonsense post on this blog. Do continue enlightening me with your comments and feedbacks.

Oh! I almost forgot. I gave up smoking three days back, again, for the eleventh time, I think.

I hope I succeed this time.

Update : My dashboard shows 50, but there are only 49 post. That's because I'm still editing one more and saving it as draft for the time being. Will release it as soon an it's done. Sorry for the mix up, but too lazy right now to rectify things. Stupid of me, really.

Breaking update : Sorry to let you down guys. I stumbled. I hate myself!!

10 comments:

codeAries said...

Meizial hi nghei loh tur, sim tur :) I sim theih nan duhsakna ;)

Varte said...

Felicitações em seu meio século!!!

Meizial pawh vawi 12 ngai kher lo-a i sim hlen ka duhsak a che.

Thinchhia said...

post chu va chiahpuam chak ve..raja hmuam daih roh hehe

luliana said...

@codearies & varte : ka lawm e..nghei hlen ka tum ve reng ania.. :)

@thinchhia : lolz..ka post fel vek hnuah ka hrechhuak chauh a, net connection mumal lo bawk nen,ka siamtha peih tawh lo nih kha..poisa chiahpuam ai chuan Pathian pawi kan sawi lo zawk ang chu :)

Jinx said...

Congrats! I sim chian viau nan duhsakna ka hlan a che :P

virgochhas said...

nia...SIM hi a hlok ber...nghei chu a fuh hran lo...

SIM rau rau ah SIM card ai chuan zial-zuk-SIM a trha zok...ehhh :D

best of luck

and

congratulations on ur half century

Unknown said...

Million congrats for scoring half century in your Thlawhbawk site & ten million congrats for full stop to cigarettes. No turning back!

Unknown said...

Keipawh ka dashboard ka en a, Half Century ka lo score ve reng alawm le, August 13, 2008 atang khan. Ka post-te erawh chu thupui fun leh han phulpui hlut tlakte ni lem kher lo mah se.

Unknown said...

Va taima tlauh tlauh ve, I zirlai ni hauh silo ah chuan. Century i thlen thuai theih ka duhsak pui a che :)

luliana said...

Regarding the half century, thanx guys...but the smoking...tension has got the better of me once again...i hate myself!!!

Post a Comment